Puppy in a Blanket

This week I decided to draw my brother-in-law's puppy. This was the day they picked him up all wrapped in a blue blanket - SO cute!  He's a poodle / maltese mix and has has a nice temperament.

I really have been wanting a dog for a long time but it just hasn't been the right time in my life for that.  I will look for a hypo-allergenic breed when the time is right. I've discovered a website called petfinder.com which has a huge listing of pets (not just dogs) for sale, and have heard good things about them.  For now I'll just have to be content with "drawing" puppies :(

I decided to add a poll to my blog this week to get a consensus of how "green" readers have been.  Let me know how green you've been and we'll see how everyone's been doing in a few weeks. Our community has begun a huge new recycling campaign this year where we can leave out recycling AND composting each week.  So far I think it's been a huge decrease in the amount of regular garbage we put out each week.  I hope all of the community is taking advantage of this new program since we need to really reduce our garbage.

Have a great week and stay as "green" as you can :)

Comments

Anne said…
Hey Sheri - I love your drawing style! Thanks for your comments about my site. I am feeling a bit more comfortable, but there's so much that doesn't work and I spend hours trying to figure out why. I wish I could have met with you and Linda, but work forbids me from getting away during the day. Maybe we could do it sometime on a weekend?
Keep up with your art - it's wonderful.
Anne
Anonymous said…
Hi Anne, Thanks so much for your nice comments. I'm sorry we missed seeing you last week too. I should be able to do a Saturday morning sometime for coffee, that would be fun to catch up! We could talk DW and other stuff. Let's try to connect soon :)

Popular posts from this blog

Hand 66

Hand 63