My #100DaysOfHands Begins....


Here's another drawing of my hand I finally had the courage to draw today. I think hands are deceivingly difficult to draw and I never feel satisfied with the end result. I want to keep on correcting shadows and lines and angles but then I just have to stop!

I took on another angle of my hand (the palm side). This was a different feel than drawing the outside of my hand. The skin is thicker and more rounded than the outside of the hand. 

After finishing this hand I think I will challenge myself to #100DayProject of drawing a hand (not always my own hand but all different hands). This may happen once a day or if I a miss day or two I'll just keep going until 100 days are complete. I may even paint hands sometimes. 

O.K. stay tuned...99 days more towards self-improvement!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Hand 66

Hand 63

Day 5 Hand Drawing