Hand 48 Drawing - Special Veterans Day Drawing


I have taken a hiatus from drawing this past few months due to multiple family needs. I am happy to have come back to drawing on this Day 48 of drawing hands.  This was a special drawing done in honor of Veterans Day 2016.  As always I thank every single one of you who serve our country in any way to help keep our country safe. This year I especially pray for peace and kindness in a world filled with anger, hatred, discord.  Our kids are our future and I hope for a better day ahead when they will be our leaders.  I surely hope they can learn from our mistakes and be better than what is happening right now in our world.

I found this image online and was touched by the tenderness and sweet love it portrays of a young boy hugging his father. His hands are grasping tight and he looks like he doesn't ever want to let go.  I can only imagine how many kids feel this way every time they have to say goodbye to their parents who are leaving to serve.

I drew this in black pencil only - black/white felt more appropriate for this image.

Until my next hand drawing...

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Hand 66

Hand 63

Puppy in a Blanket