Fall Tree

Here is a fall tree I drew this week (same tree as the winter tree I drew last year). It's cool to compare how different the tree looks in fall with all the beautiful oranges, yellows and greens.  There is a different mood that I felt with the tree changing colors. A kind of soft, quiet and peaceful feeling comes out of this picture with its leaves scattered on the ground.  I also found it fun there was still some green leaves left contrasting against the orange, yellow and browns.  Also the trunk had a white/grey color that had more of a cold feeling contrasted against the warm tones. A reminder that winter is just around the corner!

Fall is a reminder of cycles and changes.  As you look around this fall I hope you see colorful and "quiet" images that catch your attention, slow you down, and make your day more peaceful and calm...

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Hand 66

Hand 63

Puppy in a Blanket